Mixtape Tracks
1.Im On Some - Alex Dutty
2.Thank Me Now - Alex Dutty
3.So Mean I Make Medicine Sick - Alex Dutty
4.Go and Get Ya Own Blood - Alex Dutty
5.If I Pour One More Drink - Alex Dutty feat Bate Nate Hussein
6.VIP - Alex Dutty feat Alize Levy
7.Addicted - Alex Dutty feat Alize Levy
8.I Wouldn't Wanna Know - Alex Dutty
9.The GodFather - Alex Dutty
10.Illuminati - Alex Dutty
11.Im Arrogant - Alex Dutty feat Ekko Beatboxer
12.Dreamkillers - Kofi Stacks, Ja Ja Soze, Alex Dutty
13.Im Ready - Alex Dutty
14.Dear Father - Alex Dutty
15.Don't Be Scared - Alex Dutty
16.Self-Belief and God - Alex Dutty
17.Bonus Track - Dance With The Devil - Alex Dutty
18.Bonus Track - I Could Never Stay - Alex Dutty feat Indica Skye
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Support The Artists, Buy Their Music….
Enjoy !!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment